"youre old enough to make your own appointments"
apparently February 14th will be a full moon. Celebrate with your lover by turning into a werewolf on your date and devouring them. 100% romantic i am an expert.
2. push yourself to fall asleep earlier - start with 11pm, then 10pm, then 9pm. wake up in the morning feeling re-energized and comfortable.
3. get into the habit of cooking yourself a beautiful breakfast. fry tomatoes and mushrooms in real butter and garlic, fry an egg, slice up a fresh avocado and squirt way too much lemon on it. sit and eat it and do nothing else.
4. stretch. start by reaching for the sky as hard as you can, then trying to touch your toes. roll your head. stretch your fingers. stretch everything.
5. buy a 1L water bottle. start with pushing yourself to drink the whole thing in a day, then try drinking it twice.
6. buy a beautiful diary and a beautiful black pen. write down everything you do, including dinner dates, appointments, assignments, coffees, what you need to do that day. no detail is too small.
7. strip your bed of your sheets and empty your underwear draw into the washing machine. put a massive scoop of scented fabric softener in there and wash. make your bed in full.
8. organise your room. fold all your clothes (and bag what you don’t want), clean your mirror, your laptop, vacuum the floor. light a beautiful candle.
9. have a luxurious shower with your favourite music playing. wash your hair, scrub your body, brush your teeth. lather your whole body in moisturiser, get familiar with the part between your toes, your inner thighs, the back of your neck.
10. push yourself to go for a walk. take your headphones, go to the beach and walk. smile at strangers walking the other way and be surprised how many smile back. bring your dog and observe the dog’s behaviour. realise you can learn from your dog.
11. message old friends with personal jokes. reminisce. suggest a catch up soon, even if you don’t follow through. push yourself to follow through.
13. think long and hard about what interests you. crime? sex? boarding school? long-forgotten romance etiquette? find a book about it and read it. there is a book about literally everything.
14. become the person you would ideally fall in love with. let cars merge into your lane when driving. pay double for parking tickets and leave a second one in the machine. stick your tongue out at babies. compliment people on their cute clothes. challenge yourself to not ridicule anyone for a whole day. then two. then a week. walk with a straight posture. look people in the eye. ask people about their story. talk to acquaintances so they become friends.
15. lie in the sunshine. daydream about the life you would lead if failure wasn’t a thing. open your eyes. take small steps to make it happen for you.
My real friends
my childhood in one picture
omg i miss this show so much i want to cry
With the Sochi 2014 Winter Games on the horizon, share this graphic to show your support for LGBT people in Russia.
the fact that people are like “Coca Cola supports racial equality, I’m not going to be drinking Coca Cola anymore” and “Google supports gay rights I’m not going to use them anymore” like what next “the Earth provides Oxygen to ethnic minorities I’m going to stop breathing in protest”
ARE YOU TRYING TO RIP OUT MY HEART BY WAY OF FEELS BECAUSE IT’S WORKING.
When you sit next to a REALLY sexy person:
And you’re like:
But you wanna be like:
Remember this lady?
Oh my god
I’ve reblogged this before and I’ll reblog is again.
I remember her! My mum and I watched a film about her, it’s really good!
I FORGIVE YOU FOR HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL.
YOU SHOULD BE THANKING HIM FOR HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL
HE IS SUCH A CHARISMATIC HUMANITARIAN
She looks so stuck up and snooty in the fifth gif and then he just gives that response like it’s no problem.
Reason why I love Zac Efron #430985678492
love zac so fucking much, woah dude
AND THIS HASNT HAPPENED YET????? THINK OF THE REVENUE A FILM LIKE THIS WOULD BRING LET ME FIND OUT LORD